AUKN Relief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Games Are You Playing?

+5
Ryo Chan
Froob McGuffin
Ath
ilmaestro
Rena Ryuugu
9 posters

Go down

What Games Are You Playing? Empty What Games Are You Playing?

Post  Rena Ryuugu Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 am

You know the drill.

Since my bf got Street Fighter X Tekken in the post today, I have been playing that. I really love playing it, and it was fun having 2 characters to play with. Since I haven't played any Tekken game past 3, it was nice to see some of the new characters. I really like Lili and it was teaming her up with my fave Street Fighter character, Juri.
Rena Ryuugu
Rena Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

What Games Are You Playing? Empty Re: What Games Are You Playing?

Post  ilmaestro Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 am

Very cool, I thought you might like Lili!

I have been mostly playing either Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, or Magic: The Gathering Online when I've had a chance. Work has meant not that many chances in the last week or so, though. D:

ilmaestro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ath Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 am

Little bit more of Tales of Graces F, still enjoying it.

Replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney as well, the writing really is top-notch.

Started Grand Theft Horse Red Dead Redemption as well. Wow, I'm having a blast! The setting is absolutely beautiful and just going out for a ride over the plains is so enjoyable. The story is very strong as well so far, will definitely be playing it and Graces F more...once my dissertation is out of the way.
Ath
Ath

Back to top Go down

Post  ilmaestro Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:09 am

I see someone is enjoying strikethrough text as much as I do. Laughing

ilmaestro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ath Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 am

ilmaestro wrote:I see someone is enjoying strikethrough text as much as I do. Laughing
I had resort to a generator for my one use of it on the actual forums Laughing

Fired up some Game Dev Story as well on my old iPhone (I'm a Galaxy S2 man now, kept the iPhone though). My console, The Biscuithammer, has reigned supreme for the last 40 or so years. I put out some sequels to my most popular titles, such as Limited Saga 17, Xenogun 7 and Red Dead Boom 6, all selling about 60,000,000 copies each (nothing has reached the high watermark of Limited Saga 15's 90,000,000+ though). Kairosoft games really are addictive.

Ath
Ath

Back to top Go down

Post  Froob McGuffin Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am

Finished up my first playthrough of They Bleed Pixels, which...ugh that gets REALLY hard. I mean I adore games like this and the difficulty and challenge they possess, but some of the later levels started to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] absolutely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That last room took around an hour down to not only learning the patern to safely negate the room, but for the next room after being absoutely unbelieveably difficult for no real reason. I knew they'd find a way to make you unable to checkpoint, but it was really getting silly at that stage. I still really enjoyed the game, but it's probably the hardest game I've played in a long time.

Speaking of hard games, step up La Mulana Remake with your optional dungeon
Spoiler:
It was hard in the original, but some of the things they throw at you in the remake are downright evil. For example, you negotiate your way through about 3 rooms without falling back down to the start of the dungeon, you get to a ladder where you think you're about to enter the next room, but then La Mulana just says [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Then add in rooms such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which already has the enemies taken care of in it, and one false step and you have to go so far back. The reward at the end is great, but my word it is infuriating...

Froob McGuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryo Chan Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Tales Of Graces F

this may actually be more enjoyable than vesp :O
Ryo Chan
Ryo Chan
Admin

https://auknrelief.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Reevothemusefan Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:09 am

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record.

Glad I bought this two years after playing Dead Rising 2, while most of it is still familar. Just to hear Frank Wests one-liners is a welcoming site, plus I can point out some of the new content as well.

So my thoughts of the game are still FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC! *ahem*
Reevothemusefan
Reevothemusefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arbalest Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:48 am

Rena Ryuugu wrote:You know the drill.

Since my bf got Street Fighter X Tekken in the post today, I have been playing that. I really love playing it, and it was fun having 2 characters to play with. Since I haven't played any Tekken game past 3, it was nice to see some of the new characters. I really like Lili and it was teaming her up with my fave Street Fighter character, Juri.

I actually play a mix of Lili and Poison mainly for my team, though since i have the extra characters, i play Sakura/Poison as well. I really want to get Asuka into my team, but i find her a lot harder to get used to in this than i expected.

Speaking off fighters, i got Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for PS3 yesterday and got a wee while on it overnight. Asuka is certainly my main again, really love getting off her 10 hit combos. Trying some of her others as well when i get the chance. I just wish there was a proper move by move training mode instead of having to go through the menu each time to see everyone.(think DOA4 style training). I've not, however, tried any tag team play, which is next up. I need to learn tag combos as i found out just how good they can be when you play others online. Got a player whom utilised them hella well and beat me fairly comfortably. Compared to that, i was fairly stiff with movement and attacks. got a long way to go, but it is only my second ever tekken title. I parshly regret not buying it on 360 because i don't have a fight stick for PS3, but it does give me an excuse to consider that new madcatz one....

Arbalest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Ryuugu Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 am

Arbalest wrote:

I actually play a mix of Lili and Poison mainly for my team, though since i have the extra characters, i play Sakura/Poison as well. I really want to get Asuka into my team, but i find her a lot harder to get used to in this than i expected.

Speaking off fighters, i got Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for PS3 yesterday and got a wee while on it overnight. Asuka is certainly my main again, really love getting off her 10 hit combos. Trying some of her others as well when i get the chance. I just wish there was a proper move by move training mode instead of having to go through the menu each time to see everyone.(think DOA4 style training). I've not, however, tried any tag team play, which is next up. I need to learn tag combos as i found out just how good they can be when you play others online. Got a player whom utilised them hella well and beat me fairly comfortably. Compared to that, i was fairly stiff with movement and attacks. got a long way to go, but it is only my second ever tekken title. I parshly regret not buying it on 360 because i don't have a fight stick for PS3, but it does give me an excuse to consider that new madcatz one....

Been trying a few new characters today aside from Juri,Lili and Ibuki. I love using Poison,Xiayou,Asuka and Jin as well Very Happy Have to wait till the bf buys the DLC for the extra characters so I can have Sakura to play as well , and I like the look of Alisa.
Rena Ryuugu
Rena Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shintaro_Midorima Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Skyrim. Trying to max the game out before Fifa 13 gets released.

I had the game maxed and then they released Dawnguard which had mostly easy achievements (however 1 was a bit annoying) but there's still 1 I need to get. Having problems with it because it wants me to kill a dragon and I have to be almost max level for this kind of dragon to spawn apparently. I love Elder Scrolls games but once I hit a certain level (18 Oblivion, 50 Skyrim) I have to start over because I just get fed up and want to replay some quests Razz

Hearthfire had really easy achievements. I've still got one of those left to get but it's nice and easy so I can get that anytime Smile
Shintaro_Midorima
Shintaro_Midorima

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 am

Still chugging away on Red Fraction: Guerilla, and Devil Survivor 2 when i'm waiting for the bus home from work on a night.

BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum