AUKN Relief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders?

3 posters

Go down

Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders? Empty Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders?

Post  Joshawott Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am

Title says it all. Basically, they are offering the Wii U Premium Bundle for £25 less than most retailers but I was wondering...can they be trusted?

Joshawott

Back to top Go down

Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders? Empty Re: Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders?

Post  Rui Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 am

They're fine, though don't count on having it on release day. Hoping my Tekken Tag 2 will come tomorrow Sad

R
Rui
Rui

Back to top Go down

Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders? Empty Re: Would anyone recommend Zavvi for pre-orders?

Post  Joshawott Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 am

Rui wrote:They're fine, though don't count on having it on release day. Hoping my Tekken Tag 2 will come tomorrow Sad

R
How far away from release date do things usually arrive? I mean, if it's a day or two, considering that it's £25 less that's pretty good...but if it's about a week, that could be pushing it...

Joshawott

Back to top Go down

Post  Rui Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 am

From my limited experience it's not too bad (I'm sort of expecting my game tomorrow). The WiiU will probably be sent by courier anyway due to its price, so if they're not too overwhelmed it might arrive swiftly.

R
Rui
Rui

Back to top Go down

Post  ilmaestro Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 am

Zavvi have been fine with me for preorders, and only really bad for delivery times on stuff that is already released (and allegedly "in stock" on their website).

ilmaestro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum