AUKN Relief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed...

3 posters

Go down

The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed... Empty The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed...

Post  Just Passing Through Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 pm

TRSI's listing now has the extras for the Blu-ray of Black Lagoon...

Contains episodes 1-12 of Black Lagoon and episodes 1-12 of Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage.

Special Features: "Red Fraction" Music Video, "The Crew" Behind the Scenes Documentary on the English Production, Clean Opening and Closing Credits, CD Commercial, Promo Videos.

Looks like they're importing all the existing Geneon extras (although no mention if they're on the DVD portion of the combo, or will be upscaled onto the Blu-ray discs as well.) Shame there's no mention of the new Omake shorts from the Japanese BDs, but it's still more than what Kaze gave us and at better than half the price. If it's Region AB, I'm importing.
Just Passing Through
Just Passing Through

Back to top Go down

The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed... Empty Re: The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed...

Post  mangaman74 Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 am

At around half the price of the Kaze release, importing this was an easy choice for me (already got it preordered).
mangaman74
mangaman74

Back to top Go down

The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed... Empty Re: The US Black Lagoon Blu-ray DVD Combo's extras are listed...

Post  Rui Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 am

I too preordered it the moment it went up. Nice to know that my disloyalty is being further rewarded Embarassed

R
Rui
Rui

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum