AUKN Relief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Did You Receive Today?

+7
LordLaserSharkKH
fourthlion
VoxPhantom
Rui
mangaman74
ilmaestro
Rena Ryuugu
11 posters

Go down

What Did You Receive Today? Empty What Did You Receive Today?

Post  Rena Ryuugu Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 am

Just as the title says.

R.O.D the TV came in the post today, definitely looking forward to rewatching the series ^_^
Rena Ryuugu
Rena Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

What Did You Receive Today? Empty Re: What Did You Receive Today?

Post  ilmaestro Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 am

Yesterday, but all the same...

Hatsune Miku -Profect DIVA- f, Vita game with Amiami's first press bonus, and a set of Miku themed Vita accessories, carry case etc.

ilmaestro

Back to top Go down

Post  mangaman74 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 am

The pirates have struck again. - got another card from the Royal Mail. The customs charge this time is £18.49 (must have paid around £46 over the past week in customs charges Sad Sad Sad ).
mangaman74
mangaman74

Back to top Go down

Post  Rui Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

Geez mangaman, they're really giving you a hard time lately. I have been lucky enough not to have one in a while :/

R
Rui
Rui

Back to top Go down

Post  VoxPhantom Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These came today. The eBay seller who I bought the Haruhi BDs from marked the value of the package as £20, so it made it through customs with no charges...
VoxPhantom
VoxPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post  mangaman74 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 am

Rui wrote:Geez mangaman, they're really giving you a hard time lately. I have been lucky enough not to have one in a while :/

R

I hadn't had one for some time then like buses three come in a week (I also got soaked on the way home from work).
mangaman74
mangaman74

Back to top Go down

Post  fourthlion Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:57 am

I really don't understand that for you guys packages ever come through without the fees. Since I've lived in London there's been a fee every time Sad
fourthlion
fourthlion

Back to top Go down

Post  LordLaserSharkKH Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 am

Got My Wrestling DVD's. The Ladder Match & The Ladder Match 2 (which answers the question which I accidently missed Embarassed )

Also the Hard to find back in stock Hidamari Sketch volume I bought was cancelled, so I'll have to re-order from elsewhere.
LordLaserSharkKH
LordLaserSharkKH

Back to top Go down

Post  mangaman74 Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 am

fourthlion wrote:I really don't understand that for you guys packages ever come through without the fees. Since I've lived in London there's been a fee every time Sad

Maybe it depends where you are buying from and how often. I think I have been hit more times recently due to buying several cheap dvds from amazon traders so the Royal Mail would have seen all these parcels coming in for me so when one is over the import limit they may been more likely to charge for it.
mangaman74
mangaman74

Back to top Go down

Post  Shintaro_Midorima Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Glee Season 3 on blu-ray. Currently waiting on an email from ami ami to tell me how much money I owe them, my order from there should be in sometime soon.
Shintaro_Midorima
Shintaro_Midorima

Back to top Go down

Post  teonzo Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 pm

mangaman74 wrote:I think I have been hit more times recently due to buying several cheap dvds from amazon traders so the Royal Mail would have seen all these parcels coming in for me so when one is over the import limit they may been more likely to charge for it.

It seems pretty logical that they put you on their black list. Maybe you should try to change the shipping address and have a couple of packages sent to one of your relatives or friends. Just to see if they got taxed.

Teo

teonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  mangaman74 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm

teonzo wrote:
mangaman74 wrote:I think I have been hit more times recently due to buying several cheap dvds from amazon traders so the Royal Mail would have seen all these parcels coming in for me so when one is over the import limit they may been more likely to charge for it.

It seems pretty logical that they put you on their black list. Maybe you should try to change the shipping address and have a couple of packages sent to one of your relatives or friends. Just to see if they got taxed.

Teo

Not really an option as I have no contact with any of my relatives other than my mum, dad and older brother (who I live with anyway). As far as I know there are relatives on my mum's side that live in the same city but we never have any contact with them due to a family dispute.

The way I see it as long as I only get charged 1 in 5-10 parcels than I shouldn't complain (and I got a parcel today which cost over 5000 yen which is over the import limit - it did have a sticker on it which said it needed signing for but the postman just handed it to me and left Rolling Eyes ).
mangaman74
mangaman74

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshawott Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 am

Yesterday I received the BD case I ordered. Correct width, but incorrect height and it had a more English front. So I ordered 3 US cases...from America.

Joshawott

Back to top Go down

Post  animefreak17 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:32 am

i got from the past week

gyo
princess resurrection
area 88 OVA
mega zone 23
the skull man
nadesico complete series
le chevalier D'eon
heroic age.

UP1 couldn't get in spiral or king of bandits so i ended up paying back my mam for the blu ray player i got with the money that was going to use for them

QWaser of stigmata collection 1 is on UP1s list im so getting that
animefreak17
animefreak17

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Ryuugu Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 am

Got Street Fighter Legends: Ibuki in the post today, can't wait to read it ^_^
Rena Ryuugu
Rena Ryuugu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down